Friday, November 19, 2010

Can't believe its been so long, boy does time fly...

Well, its been way to long since I have posted and I promise that will change. We at Speed & Chrome have a lot of changes going on, very exciting ones. The new year will bring many surprises to our fans. We recently put up a Facebook page. If you are on Facebook, please look us up and "like" us to keep informed of what's going on in our world. We will be posting here to. We also just signed up for Twitter and Hub Garage and will be keeping ya'll informed there as well. There are so many ways to reach out and touch our fans its amazing, and great. A couple years ago we had email...that was it. Now it seems the whole world has opened up.

Also, we are just beginning a redesign for www.speednchrome.com. A ground up rebuild, which is way over due. I can't hardly stand to look at it the way it is, its so 2005. I am personally looking forward to getting back into touch with all of our fans. Please, post a note on F
acebook or something. As a parting note, a little while back I was sent this book to review by the publisher. Who doesn't love finding an old hot rod. Well, how many would love to find an old hot rod. I know I would and if I did I probably wouldn't have the money to do anything about it. This book chronicles many very cool cars that have been "found" over the years. Check it out!

Thanks,

Lance James